Friday 10 May 2013

Spring Peacock

While I was in England last week I treated myself to a cross stitch magazine. I chose "Cross Stitch Crazy" as I liked the kit that came with it more than the things the other magazines included even though it was rather pink and had a ghastly (in my eyes anyway) pink frame for it (not in picture as I feel the frame is wrong for the work and distracts the eye from the stitching).

I started it while in England, where I did most of the peacock and all the flowers to the left, and finished it at home though it took this long mostly because I was dreading the massive amounts of backstitching it has.

Stats:
Size: 2 1/2" x 2 3/4" / 6.5 x 7 cm
14 colours
37 x 38 stitches on 14 ct Aida.

2 comments:

  1. You are as bad as I am! Backstitching *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed heheh. I even skipped the invisible backstitches in the flowers as I just couldn't see them nor could I face struggling with them.

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.