Tuesday 11 February 2014

UFO #11: blue lines complete!

Today I completed the blue lines. Then I marked a + in the centres of the lattice work so I'd know where to do the central square thingy’s. There are 36 to do and so far I've done the dark green for 11 and a bit of them. I will continue with the dark green tomorrow and once that colour is completely finished I'll do the blues, lighter greens and light gold (in no particular order - just whatever strikes my fancy at the time).

I've got an early start tomorrow and a couple of appointments, so I probably won't manage as much as I'd like.

6 comments:

  1. These are looking great! Quick question, what are you using to mark the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm using a Prym aqua trickmarker - it washes of nicely and doesn't disappear if you leave it in the sun (unlike the uv trickmarker lol)

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I might have to pick up something like that next time I'm buying stitching supplies

      Delete
    3. np :)

      They are really handy for making things without having them rub off like chalk or be difficult to remove.

      Delete
  2. It's so beautiful, can you feel the stitching picking up speed as you cruise closer to a finish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I generally do, last night I didn't do so much though as I was rather tired so decided that it was safer to not stitch and avoid frogging today.

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.