Wednesday 5 February 2014

UFO #11 More progress...

This is the result of what I was able to achieve today despite still being ill. I am down to just 5 more loaded needles of the dark green grey (3051) thread before I run out. Fortunately my oldest son's school is just round the corner from the sewing shop and he has said he'd go get me the thread I need to complete the floor tile after school tomorrow, so I won't be out of the thread for long - in the mean time I'll be able to catch up with doing the turquoise (597) very light old gold (677) and the medium green grey (3052).

I am very pleased with how fast this is all going - I may even manage to finish this by the end of the weekend at this rate!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're stitching faster than light :D I bet this will be really beautiful when it's done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an easy section to do - very little thought needed and once you have the flow going the only thing you need to remember is to do a square thingy on time lol.

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.