Tuesday 13 September 2011

Dark Army Greens...


Since I had basted all the remaining greens already (See Making snakes... ) and didn't know which one to do first I asked I one of the IRC channels I lurk in which I should do: "light: or "dark" without telling them what the choice was about. Everyone that voted said "dark" so I did this one first. It would have been done sooner but I had to fix Dilly first and got side tracked by making a necklace as well.

This is the 29th block and the 9th green one.
Next up: the tenth (and last) green one - light army greens

For more information see:  The insane hexagon quilt
To see all the quilt blocks together look here:  Insane Hexagon Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.