Monday 19 November 2012

IHSW November

This weekend during the IHSW November I did the above embroideries which are going to be used to make Christmas cards. Most of the patterns are from books/magazines but for the topmost Christmas tree I made the pattern myself.

I don't normally upload patterns here (though I do have patterns for all my own designs) but I thought I'd see how it goes this time. It's made entirely with metallic threads but can of course also be done with normal threads, just leave off the E from the colour number to get the normal DMC thread number.


Design Area: 1.39" x 1.83" (25 x 33 stitches) using 18 ct Aida

You can find the pattern here

The result will of course be larger if you use a lower count fabric.

If you use this pattern please do link back to this post and let me know you used it - I'd LOVE to see your results!


6 comments:

  1. wonderful finishes! Love your tree design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's just a simple little pattern but for a card it's just right :)

      Delete
  2. You made all those this weekend? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I did :) I had planned to do more but well.. I needed time for other things too lol.

      Delete
  3. Those are great finishes - and thanks for sharing your design.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.