Friday 1 December 2017

Friday Freebie: Star Tree

It's the first of December and Christmas is a mere 24 days away (eek!). This week's pattern is a star tree - or is it a tree star? Either way it's a star filled with trees! It's a little something to be used as an ornament or card - or anything you can imagine to make with it! 
It's perfect for those leftover threads you have from other projects as each tree is just 25 stitches. You could also break out the variegated threads for this!
If you'd like a star to go with it then the star above is perfect as it's exactly the same size! Have a look at this month's Neglected Floss SAL that I posted on dA, which also has a pattern for a snowflake and a Christmas tree.

You can find the Star Tree pattern here

I'll see you next week with another freebie - and who knows... perhaps life won't conspire against me and I'll get round to posting the long promised WIP Wednesday post.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute chart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the NFSAL star before, but having another one to match...that is quite clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought having more than one star as an ornament would be fun :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.